Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Triage X: Females - Minitokyo

Triage X: Females

Tagged under Triage X

page 1 of 1 2 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I just started watching the series yesterday. Not being a pervert or anything, but I noticed some of the female characters have red crosses on their breasts. What does that signify?

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yay for overly done fanservice ! but from my research it could mean because they are affiliated with the hospital. here's a bit to back that up:

Triage X Manga Summary:

From Yen Press: Mochizuki General Hospital boasts some of the most well-trained (and well-endowed) nurses in town. But though these ladies spend much of their day battling disease, their after-hours are spent fighting a very different sort of disease…Under the leadership of the hospital chairman, a handful of staff members and local teenagers form a group of mercenary assassins, targeting the “cancers” of society and excising those individuals before their wickedness spreads

unless it means something else, I'm certain someone will come along and help clear things up for you, until then it's at least a start.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.