Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wish to be human part 3 - Minitokyo

Wish to be human part 3

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Hey guys! my brain fried while trying to come up with a ship background XD
any imputs?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-861Xfts8bxo/VZFYVAVeChI/AAAAAAAAKsQ/QA-CyVfQp_M/s1000/wish-to-be3.JPG

Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Please have a look at these screenshots/walls. One must love AC environment CGI.

where do you want to place the ship? the right position is important also the size

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Shima@ the idea is that she is inside a sunken ship, in a room but i didn't want to make the ship that old
Eli@ the problem with your link is that most pics are outside a ship i ma not sure how to make an inside room look

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Oh remember The little Mermaid? xD
I know you can take reference from the sunken ship she visits at some time in the movie :P
See it looks old but clean xD, maybe adding a bit of coral (just bits of it) might help :D

Signature Image
This day we fight!

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

Very pretty, from some game; real-life; not so much interior stuff here but corals and fish.

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

this topic can be closed!
Wish to be human - part 3 by Danielly
Wish to be human - part 3 by Danielly
thank you guys!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.