Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can We Search for Multiple Tags? - Minitokyo

Can We Search for Multiple Tags?

Tagged under Sailor Moon

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I'm looking to find an image using multiple tags, is there any way for me to do this?
For example, Sailor Neptune as one tag, Sailor Uranus as a second tag, and Bridal (theme) as a third tag?
I'm brand new to this site and would love some help!
Thank you in advanced <3

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello and Welcome to Minitokyo!
Well it is possible to search multiple tags and it's very useful as well, just write the name of tags in search bar, and differentiate them with "," (comma) mark.
Like add Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Bridal
I've already searched what you wanted but there are no scans/walls with both sailor girls and bridal theme here.
see Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Bridal

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Welcome to Minitokyo, Nadeshiko, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

You may want to look into more tags from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. We tag civilian and transformed/Senshi personas separately, and I'm assuming you were looking for this scan. You can find it by searching for Michiru Kaioh, Haruka Tenoh, Bridal.

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions~

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by pandemonium91 We tag civilian and transformed/Senshi personas separately

OMG! how could I forgot that thing! xD
Sorry, for earlier post then, I rarely browse Sailor moon gallery so I forgot about this separation of normal and senshi forms ^^;

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.