Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Merge Accounts - Minitokyo

Merge Accounts

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

I apologize if this is not the right place to ask this. The thing is I used to have an old account here in MT. [here] And for some reason, I felt like making a new account [the one I'm using now]. But now I felt bad for just abandoning the other account. >.<

So.. um, I would like to know if there is a way to merge my current and old account?

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello!
From what I know accounts cant be merge or deleted here on MT. You need to just stick with either one, and remember you can't use two accounts as well.
If you want to use old one, just ask a mod to delete your artworks, and reupload them with your choice of account, and for scan, reupload them with either account, and report old scans for duplicate so the scan will have same fav/coms with the name of new uploader.
I hope it helps.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Quote by Monu-chanHello!
From what I know accounts cant be merge or deleted here on MT. You need to just stick with either one, and remember you can't use two accounts as well.
If you want to use old one, just ask a mod to delete your artworks, and reupload them with your choice of account, and for scan, reupload them with either account, and report old scans for duplicate so the scan will have same fav/coms with the name of new uploader.
I hope it helps.

Ah thank you! I guess I'll PM a mod then. ^^

Thank you again. =)

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.