Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A possible sequel for SMC? - Minitokyo

A possible sequel for SMC?

Tagged under Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Toei ends the final episode with 'À bientôt' (French for 'See you soon').
apparently the series got criticized for unfinished animations, some of the classic fans dislike it.

Updates:
Death Busters arc confirmed.
Chiaki Kon directs 3rd Season with Akira Takahashi drawing character designs, the 3rd season will premiere in Spring 2016.
Junko Minagawa as Sailor Uranus, Sayaka Ohara as Sailor Neptune and Yukiyo Fujii as Sailor Saturn.
3rd Season's Premiere Date, Theme Songs Revealed.
Dream Arc two-part movie confirmed.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Well I do hope so they'll make another season. The end was a total epic fail. The fight scenes lacked excitements. But still I love BSSM.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I've actually never seen the final series of Sailor Moon as the last time I checked it was never dubbed, so I have only read the summaries of the episodes. It used to be nearly impossible to get any Sailor Moon in my country at all, so a subbed series was beyond my reach. However that said there were movies for nearly every series of Sailor Moon. I don't remember if there was one for the last series but if there was maybe that could be considered an ending?

The new series Sailor Moon Crystal is quite good, has a faster story pace and I have heard it is written closer to the manga plot line. The current series (hopefully only a season) ends at the end of the Crystal Tokyo arc, if there is a new season perhaps that will provide a more complete ending that the first series apparently lacked.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Whoa, I thought they wouldn't make any more seasons... Personally, I stopped before the end of the first season since it really wasn't keeping my interest, but it'll be interesting if the producers listen to the fans' opinions and fix the stuff that wasn't done too well. Though didn't they fix some of the animation for the Blu-ray release?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

They did, and rerun the entire adjustment versions on various japanese tv channels.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Whoa, I'll have to check out the updated versions then, the animation was awful in the original ones.

Are they planning to make any movies as well? Either adapting the stories from the old Sailor Moon movies, or creating new ones.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.