Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

I just joined here yesterday, so I wanted to say hello. I'm not actually a frog but I do like to swim a lot. What are some fun things to do at this site? I hope to make a few friends here and I noticed that there are people from all around the world here.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome to Minitokyo, the wonderland of anime!
I'm actually not a "-chan" (girl) either, but my taste is girlish, lol.

You can help us and have fun in anything, post on off topic forums to discuss about anything. And if are artist or have hobby of making anime related art, then be sure to post 'em!
And yeah do read terms of service and faq to understand how MT works and rules.
And need friends? Add me already xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

okay and thanks for the invitation but my hobby is more of watching anime. it would be fun to try to draw the characters. I looked at some of the submissions and they are really good! this must be a place for artists to post their awesome stuff. i was just looking for images from sword art online and i found my way here. it's nice to be welcomed.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Hi, welcome here on MT hope you enjoy your time here if you have question or need someone to chat then dont hesitate ;)

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

thanks, shimazaki, the offer works both ways

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Welcome to MT frogdiver

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.