Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you unregister a computer on minitokyo? - Minitokyo

How do you unregister a computer on minitokyo?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I was sowing a friend Minitokyo and to DL a wallpaper i loged in. Now hen i logout, and he tries to ceate an account, ait proclaims that he is alredy regesterd under my username. I already tried clearing the temporary internet files and teh cookies... any ideas?

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Mt registers your ip address so you can't create more accounts, people could create lot's of accounts and send messages to themzelves and make fav to rais their level (I think)

Maybe your friend could make an account on a differend pc in a place no one created an account before, I think you can accees an already created account from any pc.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

unfortunaly the pc i mentioned is IN HIS room. a little inconvienent dontcha think?

EDIT: and if thats the case.. what about people with Static IP addresses, changes all trhe time! seems pointless

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I don't know it's just the way it works. It must have registered his pc to you.
I read this in another tread post by sheqel himzelve...

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/6628/

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

toast

Yes, It's Toasted

The only easy ways would be to reconnect for each account or use a proxy (search on google) you want a port 80 proxy (there are sites like) try using www.anonymizer.com it will prob work until they see this message and block their IP / SHIT LOOKS LIKE www.anonymizer.com COST CASH NOW - THERE ARE OTHER SITES - SEARCH 4 anonymizer

Signature
He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach..... DVD Movie: KruLL

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

problem solved! I called KT (korean telecom) and managed to get someone who spoke broken english, a 3000won charge and his ip address was changed! he is now known as ShOzma [url]http://shozma.minitokyo.net/[url] so give him a MiniTokyo style welcome!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.