Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread - Minitokyo

The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Since the latest thread about this one is already closed, I really think this deserves another thread.

The only rule: Just post what you hate, love or like about the user posting above you. The same rules apply to this one.

Enjoy Minitokyans and let the games begin! ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I like the fact that you keep threads active, Blue bro :)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because you revive old threads

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya because you give cred 2 dudes

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because ur avi pic makes me smile lol

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya because ya make me smile and lol

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i love it when i make you smile and lol :p

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I love that 2 !

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because you gave me the magic bag

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you play with the thread so much. Thank you.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because you re-opened this thread! :)

( np np )

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you seem to be a very nice person. ^^

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i like you because you too :3

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya cuz you'r' supergirl

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i like you for making me happeh ;3

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya bein' happy Ya!

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i like you for throwing happiness in the air.

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I L U for jus' bein' U

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i like you because you watch animes

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because , like me, you love to stay all night during vacations! ^^

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i like you because you seem to care :3

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Aww. I guess, that's what a nurse should always do. Thank you.

^ I like you because you are very appreciative person. ^_^

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i like you because you like to help others out

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Wow! That's a lot. *covers my face and blushes so much* ////./// Thank you. I don't deserve it.

^I like you because you still have a lot of energy to play with me even though you haven't sleep yet. :)

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.