Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread - Minitokyo

The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread

page 2 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

hahaha its nothing :p i just said the truth

^ i like you because i like to play with you :3

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* covers my face again. >_< ///.///

^ I like you because you are so fun to be with, I can't even believe you are a girl because you get along so well with the guys. :)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I get along with children too :p

^ I like you because your words make me happeh :D

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ i like you 4 bein' so mellow

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i like you because you like popcorn

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

*Aww. It is such a pleasure. :)

^ I like you because you are like sugar and spice and everything nice. ^_^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Hehe thankyouu :3

I like you because you are way too nice to be a new friend!

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* covers my face. ///.///

^I like you because you are so lively. :)

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because you have a pure heart!

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

I like ya for being so open and honest.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Thank you Pink-chan! *covers my face again*

^ I like you because you seem so fun-loving. :)

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because you easily blush :p

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

I like you cuz Ya like 2 see real emotions 'n' real people.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you are so mushy. :)

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I like you becuz you are an active member.

Eh, just chillin

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because i missed you D:

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya 4 keepin' the forum active dudette.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Thank you very much superkabog. :)

^ I like you because I missed you, so as Makeshift-san and Pink-chan!

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ I like you because, me too :(

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like Ya cuz ya r so genuine nice 2 everyone

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you love to chill all the time. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya cuz ya r nay-bogus

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i like you because you gave me the million $ :D

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you always play with me in the threads. :)

page 2 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.