Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread - Minitokyo

The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread

page 3 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

@Blue

^ I like you because you are brilliant and a perfect gentleman <3

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I like you because you speak Arabic :3

I like you because you are my homegirl ;)

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i like you because i think we share lots of things in common

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I like you because we go way back :)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Waah. Thank you my dear goddess, Myri-chan. *covers my face* I am not deserving at all.

^ I like you brother Hue because you are cool and you talk with care. :)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

i like ya k cuz ya don't harsh my mellow

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you seem to be a free-spirited person. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ i like ya cuz ya post here 'n' ya r chill 'n' totally hang loose brah

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you are very active and heaps of fun to be with. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya cus your username reminds me of "blue moon"

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* No flatteries, but you are one intelligent man, brother. My username really means "blue moon". It would have been blue crescent moon but it's long so I just decided to have it Blue-crescent, since I love the color Blue and the crescent moon . ^^

^ I like you because you are intelligent. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya because ya gave me a pet bullfrog... thankz brah, now i gotta take care of him so he doesn't croak ... hahah

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

*You are much welcome brother! ^^

^ I like you because you remind me of another good friend here (who is sadly not active anymore), who is as kind as you and uses pretty deep words like you. ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like you because your avatar is friendly :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

*Thank you Angel-san. ^^

^ I like you because I have the strongest feeling you are extremely cute in person, like that adorable bunny in your avatar. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I like ya even though ya think the angel rabbit must be a gidget

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ I like you because I missed you

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because we all missed you, Pink-chan! Welcome back! ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like you because you're one of the few who is still trying to make the site live.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* I am honored by those words. Thank you Angel.

^I like you because I know you have a deep love for Minitokyo as well. ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well this is about the only site left with a decent forum that I know of, so I still linger

I like you because you're not afraid to have a like/dislike for something at the same time sometimes.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I see. Indeed. Most of social networking sites today start to bug me off, especially Facebook. People has overly abused it, i believe.
Wow! That's a lot to take Angel. ///./// Thank you again.

^I like you too because you give sensible advices in the SB when there are members arguing there. ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

aww thanks, I try to give my sage wisdom when and where I can, I like you because of that. you have a sensitive side that most guys don't want to be let known.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 3 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.