Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread - Minitokyo

The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread

page 5 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I like you bcuz I like your body...hehehe lol!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I like you because if you aren't careful I might hold it against you.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

lol love that!.....hahahahahaha!

I like you bcuz you make me laugh so hard...hahaha!

Signature

I like you because you are concurrently attractive and have a sense of humor.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

ow really?!

lol like your new avy.

Signature

I like your colorful profile pic.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

yaeh! me too. I like her she is so hot

Signature

I like your candor.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

^ I like you because you're unique

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

I like you because you are friendly, affable, and interesting.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like you because you're fun and brings a stamped to the tables

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I like you because you remained here in MT, unlike the others. :)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I come and go, it all depends on my life and the likes, but thanks :)

that's what I like about you, you're nice, kind and tends to dance among the site too.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* But still you are still here. The rest never come back. Anyway, that made me want to sing, That's what I like about you song. Thank you for your kind words Angel. :)

* I like you because you are fun to be with and MT gets so hype when you are around.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've seen a few came back, then they disappear again

^ I like you because you like to play on the forums with me too. :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I like you because you are refreshingly unique.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yay !

^ I like you because you use different words that has me to go over and search and see what they mean.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I like you because you are not a ninnyhammer.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I like you because you have a writer's heart and mind.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like you because you have a kind heart.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I like you because you have that kind of heart too. ^^

I like you because you have a great appreciation for fine literature.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I like you because you are deep person yet remains humble.

I like you because you are very brave, even if you yourself do not recognize that fact.

page 5 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.