Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread - Minitokyo

The I Hate, Love, or Like You Thread

page 6 of 15 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^_^'

^I like you because you are such an appreciative person and that you are using again that avatar of yours which is my favorite. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

I like you because you are genuine, and that counts for far more than most people estimate.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you are fun-be-with yet remains as a good influence and seem to master the art of proper manners.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

^ I like you because you know how to scare away the cobwebs on the forums and bring some life back into them.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you so much for being loyal to MT and how it is easy for you to get along with anyone here.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I try to get along, not with everyone, that'd be weird to be liked by everyone, got my differences but it's sweet of you to think I get along with everyone, I like you for that.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ You do. You just don't seem to notice it. You are a deary to everyone. ^^

I like you because I guess, having a sweet tooth is something common between us.

I like you because you are proud of, and celebrate, your "sweet tooth."

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Haha. Glad I don't have diabetes mellitus. >_<

^ I like you because you share with the joys of others. ^^

I like you because, when faced with adversity, you keep a "stiff upper lip."

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ What does that mean? ^^'

I like you because I find your prowess over words beautifully out-of this-world. ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like you because you're not afraid to ask questions when you need clarifying.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Aww.

I like you because you seems to have a fondness over cute things and I just can't get enough of it.

I like you because you are affable.

Quote by Blue-Crescent^ What does that mean? ^^'

One who has a "stiff upper lip" displays fortitude in the face of adversity.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^I see. Thank you for the explanation, brother.

I like you because you are not stingy to share your God-given intelligence.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

I like you because I like your avy.

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like you because you "stand out" in the forums due to your profile and sig stuff not changing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I like you because you are simply awesome, without even knowing it.

^ I like you because you are kindhearted.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

My heart just exploded, i think. >_<
^ I like you because ever since I have known you, you have always been a good example of a gentleman, and always will.

I like you because you maintain a high level of faith in humanity.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Aww. Thank you.

^ I like you because you are intelligent but you know how to bear them well.

^ I like you because you are as refreshing as a cool summer breeze.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

^ I like you because you're like a Saguaro with no thorns

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

page 6 of 15 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.