Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II - Minitokyo

If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II

page 4 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

I'd tell her that it's better to be active than reactive.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ true dat

*sings Tomorrow comes today*

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ We'd go burn a few on the beach with Sandy, Jane, and Mary to his collection of tasty jamz and the whisperin' rhythmic waves.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* I am bad in singing too guys. You can call me a trying hard. Haha. >_<

^Pets the frog. >_<

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ uh, da frog is not a pet but ya can go to da beach with us and leave your blue soul behind, K?

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ *grabs the surfboard and puts on goggles* okay let's hit it

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

*Haha.

^ Grabs my speedo and swimming goggles. Let's go guys! ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

*takes your goggles* sorry :p

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I would give her a chocolate bar xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I would hug you for that xD

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I would say "R U sellin' girl scout cookies R bubblegum?"

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Gives you some dragonflies to eat. >_<

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ gives him orange juice to drink

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd ask her about her magic bag of tricks Twix.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i would ask you what tricks </3 ?

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Thank you Pinkya-chan! How did you know that my favorite fruit and drink is orange? *drinks eagerly* *nomnoms* ^^

^Gives you some Cadbury, Hersheys, M and Ms, Toblerone and all the sweets I can find on my fridge. :)

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I would ask him how many fathoms deep his blue soul waz so I'd know if I could dive down 'n' scope it... hahah

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Awww thank yooooou a bunch Chris *hugs* ^__^

^ i would give him a butterfly to eat XD

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

@Frogdiver-san: Haha. That really made my day good friend! ^^
@Pinkya-chan: You are much welcome.

^Gives you an extension of your vacation so don't need to worry over work. ^^

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

WOW <3 Arigatuu!

^ I would write poems with you.

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I would write Ya about Ya

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ i would join you going to the beach!

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

^ I would poke that bubblegum you're chewing and make it explode :P

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* You are very much welcome Pink-chan! Wow! That would be nice Pink-chan! Let's do it together. I always have a deep appreciation for people who loves to write. ^^

^ I will remove the hood to take a good look on the skull just to scare myself. O.o

page 4 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.