Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II - Minitokyo

If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II

page 5 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ i'd bring down another tank of O2 to your blue soul cuz ya r prolly runnin out by now cuz

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Aww! Frogdiver-san is so caring. Thank you brother! The thing is, my soul don't get cyanotic. Plus, a tank of oxygen is way too much for me. I am asthmatic and too much oxygen can/might diminish my hypoxic drive to a fatal level and might even arise to another problem, oxygen toxicity. Just please use the Venturi mask for oxygen delivery. T_T *Blue drops dead*

^ Gives you a surfboard and the whole beach of Hawaii. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd take him ta eat some tasty pizza 'n' mebbe his blue soul'd be less bluish

Quote by Blue-Crescent* Aww! Frogdiver-san is so caring. Thank you brother! The thing is, my soul don't get cyanotic. Plus, a tank of oxygen is way too much for me. I am asthmatic and too much oxygen can/might diminish my hypoxic drive to a fatal level and might even arise to another problem, oxygen toxicity. Just please use the Venturi mask for oxygen delivery. T_T *Blue drops dead*

Whoa, all of Hawaii... brah... Hawaii belongs only to mama Pele an' i better just borrow her surf cuz i don wanna make her angry... maybe she'll treat me to some rad mondo waves 'n' thankz cuz ya r so awesome 4 bein' so bodacious 'n' thinkin 'bout me

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Thank you Frogdiver-san! *cries of happiness* I just love pizza, and lasagna and generally, Italian food. It's comforting to the soul. *Soul turns into a deeper shade of blue*

^ Treats you to some good Filipino food. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd treat ya 2 a free SCUBA or snorkeling lesson... thinkin' snorkelin's more your style, cuz

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Thank you so much brother. I would really love too. And I have weight problems too, so i guess it would be hard for me to balance myself on the surfing board. >_<

^Takes you to a place here in the Philippines called Siargao, which is a famous tourists spot for surfers here in our country. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd give ya a telescope so ya could scope da crescent moon better

Quote by Blue-Crescent* Thank you so much brother. I would really love too. And I have weight problems too, so i guess it would be hard for me to balance myself on the surfing board. >_<

^Takes you to a place here in the Philippines called Siargao, which is a famous tourists spot for surfers here in our country. ^^

^ thanks brah, a gnar spot where no one else goes would be totally utopic

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Don't mention it brother! Indeed, I want that too. A place where we can exercise freedom the way we want to. >_< Thankies for the telescope. Been a fan of astronomy ever since I was a child.

^ Takes you to an observatory with me so you'll see the moon as well. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd compliment him on da rad swim goggles

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I'd definitely ask him to surf for me. It would really be fun to watch. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd tell him that his eyes would be scopin' the tasty bettys surfin instead... hahah

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* Sits at the corner and giggles so much * * I guess like you are right brother. It's hard to be single since birth. >_< But I will still definitely watch you surfing. ^^

^ Let him introduce me to the beautiful girls he knows. >_<

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I would say "no prob brah," cuz there's honeys of every type an' some of 'em look deep within an' see the man inside an' that's the type every dude should go for

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ I would tell him he makes the very sensible pieces of advice. ^^

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ I would ask him how is he doing cuz it's been a while

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

* I am doing good so far Pink-chan! Thank you for asking. How about you? How are you? We sure missed you. ^^

^I will give her a super tight hug because I am so glad she's back. ^^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I will ask Makoto to teach me swimming >.<

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

^ I'd tell him that he'll always be my bro and invite him inside to share his beverage of choice while we catch up on old times.

mouseclick

mouseclick

xtramousey

peek out the window

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

approach with caution

BuBbLeS!

Signature

mouseclick

mouseclick

xtramousey

hide him from my dog right away

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

dunno some bunnies get along just fine with dogs :)

^ wonder if they'd want some tea and cookies

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^ tell the bunny to hop on in

mouseclick

mouseclick

xtramousey

^ this isnt my door step cuz it doesnt snow in LA

page 5 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next » 404 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.