three word story again

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

Rule: Post three words to continue off of the last post. If you want to end a sentence, then place a period at the end of your three words. The next person that posts will start a new sentence with their three words.
(not the same as three word sentences, which was to post just a three word sentence every post)

Example:
Post 1: Mary had a
Post 2: little lamb, my
Post 3: it was tasty

Once upon a

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Cancel

There was a

• Aug 28, 2015

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

surfin SCUBA frog

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Cancel

Who dived down

• Aug 28, 2015

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

Cancel

The pacific ocean

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

Cancel

Just to find

• Aug 28, 2015

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

some buried treasure

Cancel

That made him

• Aug 29, 2015

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

jumps around like

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

an eggy walrus

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

but a storm

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

whipped tha waves

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

and the frog

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

kissed the dudette

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

like the prince

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

he really was.

Cancel

There was a

• Aug 29, 2015

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

little girl who

Cancel

Found out that

• Aug 29, 2015

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Cancel

she was a princess

Cancel

And wanted to

• Aug 29, 2015

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

marry the frog

Cancel

Lost in the

• Aug 29, 2015

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Cancel

far yellow dessert

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.