Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zerochan Uploads from Minitokyo Posted Scans - Minitokyo

Zerochan Uploads from Minitokyo Posted Scans

page 1 of 1 3 total items

magiciangirl

magiciangirl

flowermiko a.k.a. MG-chan

Hi. Sorry I'm not really sure to which thread this would belong to best, but I would like to ask for advice. Basically, I realized that the newest self-made scans got uploaded to Zerochan in less than 24 hours (for reference they are from Code: Realize & Amnesia series). I scan to help promote series, but it really bothers me a place like Zerochan doesn't really credit the original scanner and I put really hard work into cleaning up my scans and correcting any graphic issues before being uploaded.

Is there anything that can be done to request for them to be taken off Zerochan? I get it that it might be too late, etc., but if I could get some advice from anyone that maybe dealt with this before, I'd appreciate it before I try to contact the user I saw that posted my scans (the name is not the same for MT as the closest matching user name doesn't show any recent activity). I've yet to make an account, but since I don't see any obvious contact information for moderators (which I rather contact before directly contacting the user) that's why I'm asking for some advice here. I probably can't stop it but I'd like some input/thoughts if possible.

I didn't think that it would be necessary but I can see why some people put "Do NOT upload to Zero-chan" in the comments. :( it disappointing me but guess I'll have to start doing that now. Thank you in advance to anyone reading this.

Pinyan

Retired Moderator

Pinyan

blergh

//Used to be a mod on zerochan//

They do respect the original scanner's wish unless they have changed the policy since my time there but I doubt it. You need to make an account to report and contact people but it's easy and quick

The mods can be seen here http://www.zerochan.net/about
Daisy is online alot and very helpful, I recommend you poke her with a PM. You should link to your minitokyo page so you can prove that you're the original scanner.

magiciangirl

magiciangirl

flowermiko a.k.a. MG-chan

Quote by Pinyan//Used to be a mod on zerochan//

They do respect the original scanner's wish unless they have changed the policy since my time there but I doubt it. You need to make an account to report and contact people but it's easy and quick

The mods can be seen here http://www.zerochan.net/about
Daisy is online alot and very helpful, I recommend you poke her with a PM. You should link to your minitokyo page so you can prove that you're the original scanner.

Thank you very much! I wasn't sure of that big long e-mail that was posted to contact mods. I did make an account and contacted the two posters I noticed uploaded my scan. One has agreed to take them out and waiting for a response from the other. If I don't hear anything from the latter after some time I will message a mod.

Once again, thank you for your input. Much appreciate it!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.