Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which company's game do you like best? - Minitokyo

which company's game do you like best?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

What!? Nobody has mentioned Konami :o Great games like the Metal Gear series, Castlevania series, Suikoden series, Zone of the Enders games and the rest have been forgotten -_-
Oh well, I'll vote for my favorite gaming company Konami :)

Ferio

The Flame Alchemist

Like Statr say, Blizzard for the computer, and Square-Enix for console.

Only thing about Diablo, Starcraft, Xenogears or any Final Fantasy and you know why

Square Enix.....and eidos are at the top of my list....also Capcom and Namco are pretty much up there too..

squarenix for all the ff and the dragon quest then capcom for the fun with devil may cry and the street fighter

Fatall

= maruda =

valve because of half life & counter strike / id software for quake 2, quake 3 & Urban Terror ^^

... the place where everythimg comes from and everything returns to ...

Dagnarus

Dagnarus

GANTZ!!!

Squaresoft.....
Square-Enix, for sure. Then my second would be Blizzard, I have always loved their Warcraft and Starcraft titles. Their artists are really awesome as well!
ttyl buddy~

-Dag-

In the name of God,
Impure souls of the living dead
Shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen~

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Out of the ones in the pole, Blizzard. But my all-time favorite game (Halo) came from Bungie. And so will my new all-time favorite game (Halo 2).

8 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes, 29 seconds left! ....at the moment.

Signature

Blizzard - StarCraft, all time favorite strategy game.
Bungie - Halo and Halo 2, the name says it all.

FluffyNeko

FluffyNeko

Inebriated Cat

Out of the above listed, I'd have to say Blizzard. But you really should've included one of the oldest companies out there: Nintendo! They still have some of the greatest games ever made. Plus the new Zelda coming out should be very sweet.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Capcom, Sega, and Nippon Ichi all the way baby!! Rock man owns me, Sonic owns my feet, and Ash (Phantom Brave) owns my mind!!! They all rock!!

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

UBIsoft all the way...
Rainbow Six series, Splinter Cell, and Rayman series are my top favorites from Ubi..
They make good but low-system-requirement games.. :D

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

I would say out of those, Blizzard.

Though, you it would have been nice if you could inclusde Square, Nintendo, whatever...

Nobuyushi

( ^_^')

Square-enix!! Muahahah, well they've made great games on my book.

"This is the purpose of living for those who have no life" -A.D.A. Z.O.E.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

square enix or what i prefer square soft :P liek in ff7 :D
and rockstar gmaes also,gta and all them

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

why is Squaresoft not on that list?

they made some of the greatest games in the 90s, sure their newer games aren't as good, but they're still damn good, compared to most games that are out there nowadays

and that's why i go for sony consoles, because of square's support for them

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ubisoft because splinter cell is awesome. one thing though, wheres square-enix?

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Blizzard here - Starcraft, Diablo, and Warcraft series all rock. These guys put out nothing but quality.

Signature

Quote by jtchen85Blizzard here - Starcraft, Diablo, and Warcraft series all rock. These guys put out nothing but quality.

I second that. Go Blizzard.

Blizzard. They make excellent multiplayer games plus the level of support and consumer feedback they take in is unparalleled. They release constant patches to improve their games and provide support for the online community.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

EA is a publisher.... why is it listed here?
same with Ubisoft

they "publish" games for other companys

anyway my favorite console company is Koei
and for Mac/PC it would be Bioware

"Team Ninja" I like DOA series and Ninja gaiden ! I think team ninja has high quality graphic among other concole game maker.
I like Lucas Arts, Bioware, too.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.