Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted image - Minitokyo

Deleted image

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cossette sitting - cleaned scan by xyzdragon01
Cossette sitting - cleaned scan by xyzdragon01
was deleted for being identical and/or lower quality.
It's not like it took days, but it took me several hours to clean the scan which it now links to, so I thought I would spare others the cleaning process, others, who maybe want to use the scan as a wallpaper and don't want to see all the hairs and other things on it.
So why was it deleted? Is it an automated process?

Comparison: http://xyzdragon.bplaced.net/image-comparison.html

I'm also contemplating about uploading a self-made scan. Should I upload the cleaned version or the original or both? But it seem uploading both would result in one being deleted. Or should I just upload that to a more forgiving site?

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Sorry, but we don't keep filtered/cleaned scans if the original is already in the gallery. If someone want to use it, they can modify it by themselves.
For self-made do you mean self-scanned? If it's self-scanned, you can decide if you want to upload a raw one or a cleaned/filtered one, as long the scan is not poor quality and not already in the gallery with a better quality, it should be accepted.
If you upload both, yes, one will be deleted, because we don't keep duplicate unless they have significant differences of details or size.

Yes, I mean self-scanned.
A bit sad about the no-cleaned-policy, but ok, thank you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.