Deleted image

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cancel

Cossette sitting - cleaned scan by xyzdragon01
Cossette sitting - cleaned scan by xyzdragon01
was deleted for being identical and/or lower quality.
It's not like it took days, but it took me several hours to clean the scan which it now links to, so I thought I would spare others the cleaning process, others, who maybe want to use the scan as a wallpaper and don't want to see all the hairs and other things on it.
So why was it deleted? Is it an automated process?

Comparison: http://xyzdragon.bplaced.net/image-comparison.html

I'm also contemplating about uploading a self-made scan. Should I upload the cleaned version or the original or both? But it seem uploading both would result in one being deleted. Or should I just upload that to a more forgiving site?

Anther

Anther

Cancel

Sorry, but we don't keep filtered/cleaned scans if the original is already in the gallery. If someone want to use it, they can modify it by themselves.
For self-made do you mean self-scanned? If it's self-scanned, you can decide if you want to upload a raw one or a cleaned/filtered one, as long the scan is not poor quality and not already in the gallery with a better quality, it should be accepted.
If you upload both, yes, one will be deleted, because we don't keep duplicate unless they have significant differences of details or size.

Cancel

Yes, I mean self-scanned.
A bit sad about the no-cleaned-policy, but ok, thank you.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.