Can't upload anything!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Cancel

Hey!
I do not know if it's only me but I can't upload anything! When I wanna upload something I click "Submit Scan" give in the correct tags and click "Upload & Submit" but then it automatically springs to Submit Indy Art and tells me I should upload my own work! (even though I wanted to upload a scan!)

Signature

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Cancel

Have you tried uploading using a different browser?

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Cancel

Now it works.
I rescanned the scan I wanted to upload and then it worked... dunno why it didN#t work before.

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Same thing is happening to me when I try to upload; it'll try for a little while then redirect me to a page that says it's unavailable. Tried on another browser but I'm getting the same thing.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.