Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why was it deleted? - Minitokyo

Why was it deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

My main request centers around the fact that I made it and if someone gave some bullshit copyright claim that it's actually theirs then I say that they're lying because I have the original file from when I initially made it in sketchbook pro. If this is about subjective art claims then I call double bullshit because there are many walls on here that I do not like. If this deals with 'oh you just recolored it and therefore didn't work to hard' then that's highly inaccurate as well because this is not an easy vector. I changed the entire color scheme through painting. All in all I want to understand why it was taken down and if it's for any of the reasons above then I want it put back up- otherwise I'll just keep uploading it over and over and over until y'all are sick and tired of it. And if you delete my account then I'll just keep making new accounts and reuploading it because trust me that's not hard.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Really? Because I'm the one who deleted your wallpapers, and if you'd read the deletion PM's you received -- which contain the actual reasons for the deletions -- you would've noticed they were deleted for quality reasons. Copyright was never brought up in them.

If you want, I can explain each and every deletion in greater detail.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.