Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

May I merrily say: NYA ALL OF YOU.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Follow the guidelines, read the deletion PM, then we'll talk. No matter how you look at this, we can't help you. If this is all you want to say because your quality didn't get accepted, try looking for the problem with yourself, not us. Also, I have to censor that naughty word of yours.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Aw y'all are so cute. The description that had to do with the deletion actual never said anything about quality it was all subjective opinion- so therefore I don't think I'm the one that needs to read the quality guidelines honey.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

First of all; I don't like your sarcastic hostility. Cut it out or be warned as it's against the site rules.

I told you to follow the guidelines. You can find them in the sticky thread in the deletion appeal forum. It seems instead of looking on your screen, you simply looked to make a thread and cuss at the entire staff for not accepting your artwork.

It may be a subjective opinion. It is nothing more subjective, if it is than you calling it subjective. It's your opinion on the take from the reasoning behind the deletion. We've had plenty complains like yours. You think it's good - we think it's not. Now, whose opinion do you trust more; that of a rookie that just came in walking in the room or the person who has gone through the same thing as the rookie and moved on from there to the position they now have? The rookie MAY provide a fresh view, but I doubt it here. In this case, you're the rookie of course, that's arrogant enough to think you're the one that knows best and even become disrespectful for no reason. The deletion of your work means nothing personal. You did take it towards a personal level which shows how childish you're being.

Anyway, if you refuse to show some manners and do what you should do before even making a thread in this section, I have no reason to help you with your issues. I'll give you one more chance to do it right or I'm closing this thread and we're done talking.

Signature

Aw you're totes adorbs! NYA to you darling :3

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Not a deletion appeal.

Thread closed.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.