Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes 3 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 14 of 17 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next » 392 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Maybe I am not 100% sure of the idea of this thread. I thought you post and cite your quote and Bunny I don't believe your last post does any of those.

Thank you Comp for citing you quote.

"Man loves company - even if it is only that of a small burning candle." ~ Georg C. Lichtenberg

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Ah I think it's fine as long as we vaguely adhere to some rules with an occasional breach, it's all good fun

"Walters: What can I say? I mean, how can I encapsulate in mere words my scorn for any military solution? The fultility of modern warfare and the hypocrisy by which contemporary government applies one standard to violence within the community and another to violence perpetrated by one community upon another?
Defense Counsel (Terry G.): I'm sorry, but my client has become pretentious. I will say in his defense that he has suffered ...
Fawcett: Sir! We haven't finished the prosecution!
Presiding General: Shut up! I'm in charge of this court. (to the court) Stand up! (everyone stands up) Sit down! (everyone sits down) Go moo! (everyone goes moo; the presiding general turns to Fawcett) See? Right, now, on with the pixie hats! (everyone puts on pixie hats with large pointed ears) And order in the skating vicar. (a skating vicar enters and everyone bursts into song)"
- a Monty python skit

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game." ~ Michael Jordan

"Whoever accomplishes dark acts will reap sombre results; And who performs luminous acts will reap great results." ~ Majjhima-nikaya

"Otherwise we are just perpetuating the cycle of causes and consequences." ~ Unknown commentator

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

http://i.imgur.com/y3SjZxn.jpg

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f2/f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa965fa8bb5865c167eccb8b1d9.jpg

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

“You can be a rooster one day and a feather duster the next.” – Frank McManus

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly." ~ Winston Churchill

"Beauty is in the heart Paris Hilton you rich pop tart!" ~ Ugly Betty

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Do you want me to call you Celery Stick instead of Cupcake or Honey-Pie? It just doesn’t inspire the same warm and fuzzy feelings. -Richelle Mead

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"What is it "Angel" Bunny ? Oh You're hungry! Poor little thing...There! Here's a big juicy carrot just for you." ~ With love from Fluttershy

http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/131414812762.gif

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

“The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.” ― Henry David Thoreau

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse." ~ Ronald Reagan

Donnie:I will restore the pride of the white people, you know i am pretty much the new Adolf! It's America first and...

BB:DOONAALD! Come here! NOW !

Donnie: I am coming, i am coming *puff* *puff*..You need something master?

BB: I need some serious shoe shine right now, but i have a more important thing to demand instead...

Donnie: What is it your excellency?

BB: Well Irak has been invaded, Syria is in pieces..I want you now to invade Iran!

Donnie: What? But..But..you know what happened in those countries sir ! If you remove by force powerful regimes it will only create some "explosive" chaos!...and more refugees!

BB: That's precisely what i want..

Donnie: What? But why?

BB: More power,more territory for my country..get it?...and i just hate people who refutes me! *grumbles*

Donnie: What about the massive arrival of future refugees ? My country is already...

BB: NOT MY F****NG BUSINESS ! Do it or i'll...

Donnie: I will find a way..I will find a way! Don't worry BB..

BB: How did you call me ?

Donnie: I, i said master, your Highness! *cold sweats*

BB: That's more like it...I am counting on you, don't disappoint me !

Donnie: I will find something sir..

BB:You'd better find it !...Alright, You can go now. ~ A diplomatic chat somewhere in the east

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*sigh*

"The middle way is a view of life that avoids the extreme of misguided grasping born of believing there is something we can find, or buy, or cling to that will not change. And it avoids the despair and nihilism born from the mistaken belief that nothing matters, that all is meaningless." ~ Sharon Salzberg

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have an attention span that's as long as it has to be. -Donald Trump

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Donnie: Master! master! I found a way !

BB: Great! Tell me more..

Donnie: It's a brilliant idea,you know how brilliant i am..

BB: Yeah, yeah, tell me now.. what's that idea ..

Donnie: Well i will spread a wave of revolt in that country,i have a pack of moles that will do the job! Then i will form and arm some excitable bearded guys and voila ! ..Later we are just going to declare before the world that our mission is to bring "peace" and "democracy" to that land.. *Tee Hee*

BB: What ?! that idea is not new ! it was used before...Is that what you call a brilliant plan ?

Donnie: Trust me master it will work again..you know how naive those people are.. they are so religious *Tee Hee*

BB: Hmmm...yes, you could be right.Let's try this then..ok now prepare your armies, nukes and stuff.

Donnie: You are not helping me as well? you are not sending your troops Master?

BB: You must be joking..my people's lives are highly valuable..send your boys instead!

Donnie: But we are partners,buddies..We are equals right?

BB: Don't be a fool..Take a look at this book...

Donnie: *reads* Oh yes..It says that you are our masters indeed..But it also says that you have crucif...

BB: WHAT?! YOU FILTHY BIGOT! I can put you in a lot of troubles for that and i will....

Donnie: I,I was only joking sir..Don't be angry,i will send my boys i promise..*cold sweats*

BB: Ok now i have seen your face enough for today..Just go.And don't forget to close the door before you leave..

Donnie: I am leaving,i am leaving your gracious divine majesty! *runs* ...Sweet Mammon! the stuff i do for money..well killing is my business and business is good..But i am also a proud viking..yeah i really am *raises his head*

Dolphie: *rolls in his tomb*

~ Another meeting in the east

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

"as always thanks for the achievement points." -angelxxuan

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Never have a complete melt down in front of your barista" ~ UberDog

"Not fake. She's gone over the edge.This election has just pointed like a laser beam the spoiled, crazy people in our world. No longer a snowflake she has melted into a puddle. My guess is that she is one of those children from the 90's whose parents gave into every whim and was never disciplined. Good job parents." ~ R. Pierce

He who despises himself, nevertheless esteems himself thereby, as a despiser.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Some people think i supported Hillary..They're so wrong *smiles* I am not very fond of the right wing in general as everybody noticed

but if i had no choice but to pick a conservative politician then i would choose David Duke. He's the only one who managed to keep his

honor and integrity intact. He doesn't favor a particular race over another, he only thinks about his own people. He doesn't think about

to "set the world on fire". Not a star worshipper, a true modern viking and a true wasp dude." ~ Myri

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/61/74/f432955db5b6f5647fdab54c313d6bf1.jpg

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 14 of 17 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next » 392 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.