Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes 3 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 16 of 17 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next » 392 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. -Helen Keller

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." - (quote attributed to) Albert Einstein

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself." ~ Jim Morrison

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

“Fear is not evil. It tells you what you weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder.” ― Gildarts in Fairy tail

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"What we think, we become." ~ Buddha

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CTB5sbzVOeY/VnzMgbZ_r7I/AAAAAAAAAKc/p4rw8HvcSxA/s1600/cute%2Bvalentines%2Bday%2Bquotes.png

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"A line is a dot that went for a walk." ~ Paul Klee

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. -Martin Luther King, Jr.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

" I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it. " ~ Rodney Dangerfield

Edit: removed quotes about capitalism, anarchy and freedom because they could've been construed as political.

Instead here are some quotes by Wittgenstein-

I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse. I only owe it to the horse's good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment.

A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Don't get involved in partial problems, but always take flight to where there is a free view over the whole single great problem, even if this view is still not a clear one.

Nothing is so difficult as not deceiving oneself.

If anyone is unwilling to descend into himself, because this is too painful, he will remain superficial in his writing. . . If I perform to myself, then it’s this that the style expresses. And then the style cannot be my own. If you are unwilling to know what you are, your writing is a form of deceit.

I act with complete certainty. But this certainty is my own.

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance." ~ Oscar Wilde

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. T. S. Eliot

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in." ~ Henry David Thoreau

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

"Without ships, we cannot live." -British Prime Minister Winston Churchill

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

" Without chips, we cannot have fish." ~ Some Brit

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's very wise words indeed.

“The moon bled, stars fell from the sky, and Death laughed from the shadows: my typical Friday night.” -Cain -Morgan Blayde, Black Blood Brother

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"If all those on Olympus would deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die." ~ Kratos

Psx version

Death: Ah, Alucard. What is your business here?
Alucard: I've come to put an end to this.
Death: Still befriending mortals... I'll not ask you to return to our side. But I demand you cease your attack.
Alucard: I will not.
Death: You shall regret those words... We will meet again.

(Death is waiting for Alucard)

Death: So you've made it this far... In the name of your father, cease this foolishness.
Alucard: Not while there is breath in my body.
Death: Then, for the Master, I'll feast on your soul this night!
(The battle begins)

dracula x chronicles version

(Alucard enters a castle entrance. Death show up with a big scythe and greets him)

Death: Ah, Alucard. What is your business here?
Alucard: I've come to put an end to this.
Death: Ever the insolent boy... but there'll be no games here. If you will not behave, begone.
Alucard: I will do neither. Step aside, old man.
Death: Ha! Such arrogance. Very well... but I shall see you very soon.
(Death steals all of Alucard's equipment and scatters them throughout the castle. He then leaves with laughter)

~ Sotn

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Only a human can destroy a monster. Only a human could dare hope to. -Alucard, Hellsing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"They want to go back before the 70s and the 60s to the 50s, no doubt about that. They also want to go back before the New Deal to the 20s, well they also want to go back before the Progressive Era to the Gilded Age. Well, not quite, they also want to go back before the Emancipation Proclamation to the days of slavery, not even, what they want to do is take us back to a moment prior to the Enlightenment; they want to take us back to a moment when faith registered more than reason. They want to take us back to an imaginary age of absolute moral clarity, when good was good and evil was evil and everyone could see the difference. They want to take us back to an imaginary manichean age when you're either with us or against us, which means you either are us,or we'll exterminate you because we can only tolerate ourselves, we can only tolerate those who share our values.”

~ Mark Crispin Miller

“Manichean dualism is the single worst idea people ever came up with — this notion that you can divide humankind into the children of light and the children of darkness.”

~ James K. Morrow

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

This thread is called "QUOTES 3", not "Politic propaganda BS from both sides of the coin". -Huesin

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"What a laugh..so Churchill isn't political BS propaganda ? And Murray Rothbard ? you want monopoly of thought ?" ~ Somepony

"This thread is called "QUOTES 3",not just conservative quotes only." ~ Myri

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck. ~Author Unknown

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Enough with political, conservative, liberal and all that BS. And please don't assume that anything is related to politics. There are words with different meaning but same name. Same applies with quotes and statements. If you don't know insight of it, then just read and forget it. You can exercise your right to ignore if you don't like certain statement.

This site is for otaku and anime art lovers. We do NOT tolerate politics of ANY kind.
There are sites for these kinds of talk and beef. MT is not one of them.

Do that again and get yourself a WARNING or simply a MUTE status.
This is my not so kind and not so friendly Reminder.

“You don’t know what goes on in anyone’s life but your own. And when you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re not messing with just that part. Unfortunately, you can’t be that precise and selective. When you mess with one part of a person’s life, you’re messing with their entire life. Everything. . . affects everything.”
― Jay Asher , Thirteen Reasons Why

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 16 of 17 « Previous 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next » 392 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.