Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes 3 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Next » 392 total items

"The dreams that we do not recall are likely the ones best forgotten." - Hooyaah

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"You just keep pushin' it Bunny...just keep pushin'" ~ UberDog

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I was this close to snuffing out a problem only to be stopped dead in my tracks. But if there's one thing I've learned over the years is that sometimes you have to shift your strategy. You put your pawns in the right positions. You let them sacrifice themselves. Then, you pick your opponents off one by one. You get close. You get in their heads, and if you really want to win, you make them think you're losing. Then, when they least expect it, you go for blood. -The Devil, The Messengers the series

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Never say that you cannot do it, If you want to achieve your given purpose. There is ever a way if it is truly the goal which was meant for you, but you must choose the right path wisely and stay on it, persevering relentlessly until you make it happen. - Hooyaah

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Get out of my head Bunny!" ~ UberDog

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

"I don't like the terms 'good person' or 'bad person', because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person." -Armin Arlert (Attack On Titan)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"What fun is there in making sense?" - Discord

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." (English translation: "If you wish for peace, prepare for war.")- Latin in origin

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!" ~ Applejack

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Life is basically like a soap bubble.
It rides on the wind, flying here and there,
…And before you realize it, pop! It’s gone.
When it’s about to disappear, you think
that you could’ve flown a bit higher.
But by the time, it’s already too late.
Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"I Shall Never Surrender or Retreat. Victory or Death." - William Barret Travis

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you." ~ Prince

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sort of a disappointment we can't turn off chat and not hide the OT section. -angelxxuan

BuBbLeS!

Signature

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"If you cannot accept who you are, your life might seem like a bad dream." — Princess Luna

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

“To reign over the kingdom of the world, to make its peace and write its laws; to be generous to the obedient and merciless to all who would stand against you. Nothing ever changes; two thousand years and you still act like the world is yours.” -Alucard, Hellsing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." ~ Mark Twain

"What do we mean by the Revolution? The war? That was no part of the revolution; it was only an effect and consequence of it. The revolution was in the minds of the people, and this was effected from 1760 - 1775, in the course of fifteen years, before a drop of blood was shed at Lexington." - John Adams

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Trouble shared is trouble halved." ~ Lee Iacocca

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington, first president of the United States of America

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. -Groucho Marx

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." ~ Groucho Marx

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you might... -Jeff Foxworthy

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 4 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Next » 392 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.