Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes 3 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 392 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the slap of reality! -angelxxuan

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." ~ HAL 9000

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

"Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are nothing but targets, nine are real fighters…We are lucky to have them…They make the battle. Ah, but the One…One of them is a Warrior…and He will bring the others back." - Heraclitus, 500 B.C.

No "pudenda related" remarks, Kilo-Niner. >.<

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkHZAwVUgAIx-iy.jpg

Katie Couric

some phallicus remarks from the greatest.

“Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people in Vietnam,while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?I ain’t got no quarrel with them Viet Cong,My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me nigger, they never lynched me...You are my enemy! How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail." ~ Muhammad Ali

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Wit is educated insolence." ~ Aristotle

"You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think." - Dorothy Parker

When Asked if his knowledge of the universe meant he could explain the popularity of a certain billionaire some famous physicist said...

“I can't... He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator.“

”Gone are the days we could stand on our own, against the world. We need to be part of a larger group of nations, both for our security, and our trade,“ ~ Stephen Hawking

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope." ~ Winston Churchill

"How many ways to get what you want... I use the best; I use the rest. I use the enemy. I use anarchy!" - John Joseph Lydon, aka Johnny Rotten

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Sex Pistols? I prefer Fornication Firearms or Coitus Cannons!" ~ UnberDog

"That's a mighty big gun ya got there, Hoss." - that's what "She" said

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

"...the older I get, the more I see how women are described as having gone mad, when what they’ve actually become is knowledgeable and powerful and fucking furious."
- Sophie Heawood

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

http://topfamousquotes.com/images/topic/201508/waffle-quotes-3.jpg

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

"This town needs an enema!" - The Joker

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

The sum of all fears amounts to neither more nor less than a waste of faith, time, and spirit. - Hooyaah

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

The Cotangent of all happiness is the ratio of laughter and giggles to hilarity and jocularity.

"I wonder if we could, in the 'General Discussions forum' create a thread, where we could discuss in general terms, Generals, to include Brigadier Generals, Major Generals, Lieutenant Generals, Generals of their military branch, and sometimes even Colonels as the topic would relate to their suitability to and consideration of being promoted to the grade of General." - Hooyaah

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

"Not my division" - Greg Lestrade

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Ripley: Ash, can you hear me?

[slams her hands down on the table]

Ripley: Ash?

Ash: [awakens and starts speaking in an electronic and distorted voice] Yes, I can hear you.

Ripley: What was your special order?

Ash: You read it. I thought it was clear.

Ripley: What was it?

Ash: Bring back life form. Priority One. All other priorities rescinded.

Parker: The damn company. What about our lives, you son of a bitch?

Ash: I repeat, all other priorities are rescinded.

Ripley: How do we kill it Ash? There's gotta be a way of killing it. How? How do we do it?

Ash: You can't.

Parker: That's bullshit.

Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

Lambert: You admire it.

Ash: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Parker: Look, I am... I've heard enough of this, and I'm asking you to pull the plug.

Ash: [Ripley goes to disconnect Ash, who interrupts] Last word.

Ripley: What?

Ash: I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Quote from Alien

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"If you're going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

"Yes. I'm The Usher." - Muppets Most Wanted

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 392 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.