Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uploading Issue? - Minitokyo

Uploading Issue?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

For the past few days, today included, I've noticed trying to upload a scan has become incredibly slow. It's become very difficult to post anything. And on the occasions when I can post it's taken a long time to go through, same goes with trying to update scans as well; at the least over 10 minutes, but it can be longer.

I've tried on other browsers & I'm still having the same issue. And I also tried using another laptop and same result. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this issue & look into fixing it.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Odd, I've updated scans just two days ago and they took not even two minutes to upload (including changing thumbnails).
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/396090
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/372135

The site itself seems as fast as ever for me too.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Aside from changing browsers, I've also tried clearing my cookies/internet cache to see if that would clear up the lag. This also happened over a month ago for a few days but no one really replied back and it eventually stopped. I guess after a little time it'll just go away.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Well, a lot of scans have been coming in recently, so maybe that's the reason...

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.