Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scans 691678 & 691679 - Minitokyo

Scans 691678 & 691679

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I'd lke to learn about the reason why the following scans got deleted:

High Speed! scan, not Free! (thank the illogical mods) by
	Buttah
High Speed! scan, not Free! (thank the illogical mods) by Buttah
High Speed! scan, not Free! (thank the illogical mods) by
	Buttah
High Speed! scan, not Free! (thank the illogical mods) by Buttah

The quality is perfectly fine judging by MT's standards.
The deletion PM numbers are 1401880 and 1401881.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

First scan looks enlarged (overly bright edges of lineart - see Makoto's face) and has JPEG artifacts (see Asahi's hair).

Same on the second scan, albeit less noticeable (see shoes, and eyes). Artifacts in Asahi and Ikuya's hair.

Another scan mod is welcome to weigh in on the decision, if you feel it is incorrect.

P.S. We don't have access to PMs, so you should quote them rather than give the ID's.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I actually downsized both scans by 50% so I'm confused why you'd think they are enlarged.

The PMs just had generic contents, nothing specific.

merged: 01-30-2016 ~ 08:47am
I'm still waiting for another mod's opinion since those scans look fine.

merged: 01-30-2016 ~ 02:30pm
Still waiting.

merged: 01-30-2016 ~ 06:56pm
The mods here sure are petty with scans and then don't even bring up a proper explanation.
It looks like I'm forced to re-scan those for no reason owing to this staff mess.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

I've already notified other mods to reply but, as unusual as it may seem, we do have lives outside of MT.

I also gave explanations for the deletions but, as usual, you choose to ignore them and instead post again and again once every few hours. More power to ya if you have the time for that.

If the staff can't ensure consistent moderation, then they should consider replacements.
I already re-scanned the pictures so those mods' "competences" aren't needed anymore.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

You are free to private message Pinyan directly, since opening a thread and waiting for an answer is obviously not fit for you.

However, since you seem so dismissive of anything that is said to you, I wonder how that will help.

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

It would behoove you to be more polite, Buttah. I do not know if you treat people face-to-face with the same disrespect you have been showing the staff here, but I promise doing so will get you nowhere good.

I have seconded every decision pandemonium91 has made in regards to your scans and others, and she has been kind enough handle the actual deletions and interactions as I am currently too busy to do so.
While I'm here, I also second the decision to not make a separate High Speed! tag. While I can understand why you would want one, it does not meet the criteria for a separate series tag.

These two scans do actually not meet MT standards. There are basic scanning failures which based on experience I would say is the fault of your scanner.
This is most obvious in 691678; you can see how the circle on the right side does not line up. The "lapses" happen throughout both scans.
There is also a good bit of dust and hair present in both.

The heavy texture of both can be explained by them being pencil boards, but I believe there is potentially also loss of quality due to compression or scanning at too high of a value.

If you would like any tips on scanning, Pande and I are happy to work with you as we both have experience. We always welcome the addition of self-scanners to the gallery.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Deletion Appeals are not for member suggestions on replacements in the staff - unfortunately.

Feel free to message me directly for all concerns regarding the staff - otherwise, please stay on topic and answer what is given to you in detail if you expect something to be done. I shouldn't need to teach basic education to people, less so if they choose to be rude over being courteous.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.