Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My page won't load the content? - Minitokyo

My page won't load the content?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

I deleted most of what was on it just in case it was something on my pages HTML, I even wiped out my CSS and its still not showing

Oh and by content I mean the stuff you put in the HTML section

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

You only have an image in your HTML section, your welcome banner (this one).
There was a small mistake in the coding, in that the image link ended in an "</a>" when there was no link tag to close.
You should be able to edit your HTML now :)

Edit: if your CSS/HTML continues to act up, try removing the dashes in your CSS. Notations should only be included between /* tags, like this:
/* notation here, does not affect CSS */

You also had a semicolon missing here:
#wrapper {width: 100%; height: 100%}
#wrapper, #body, #content {background-image: url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center}
#header, #nav-bar, #nav-bar ul, #tabs, #header strong, #partners, #search-form, #backbone, #backbone h1, #nav-bar form, #leaderboard, #footer div, #footer {background: none}
#ad-toggle, #leaderboard {display: none}
which I corrected.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Thank yooou

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

No prob :) If you ever have any issues with your userpage or anything, feel free to PM me!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.