Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletention scan hibike - Minitokyo

Deletention scan hibike

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

Hi! I would like to know why delete the scan?

Quote by adri24rukiachan,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/693485][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

they are identical but I had uploaded with higher quality D:

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

The version you posted was grainy, mostly due to the contrast being too high. For example, you can't see the buttons on Kumiko's coat in your scan as well as you can see them in 690721, and Rena's hair is almost only one shade + highlights in your scan. The lineart is also fuzzy, which is often a sign of overfiltering, too-high contrast, and/or saving at too low settings (which results in too much compression).

I should mention that deletion of this scan was discussed prior to this action being taken.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

Ok i understand thanks for the explication ;)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.