Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan 693848 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Please tell me the exact reason why this scan got deleted, the message I got was just a generic notification.

If it's the blur effect at the bottom then that's already on the cover itself, I didn't do anything myself.
KyoAni has a thing for adding photography effects such as blur and chromatic aberration on their stuff so it's intentional from the staff.

If it's not that then please tell me the explicit reason.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

The message was not generic. You submitted this scan before, except that time it was too sharp and full of white specks.

This one is too filtered, to the point of the lineart and the coloring blending together (for example, Haruka's hair).
The lineart itself just looks bad, because of the excessive blurring.

The blur at the bottom isn't that bad, or grounds in and of itself for deletion.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.