Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's Play with Anime/Game Character (Part 7) - Minitokyo

Let's Play with Anime/Game Character (Part 7)

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

*The rules of the game are the same, so please remember to respond in using the last letter of the name previously given.*

-The Part 6 game ended with Moritz' post using Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion), so I'll respond to that one using a character whose name begins with the letter "U".

Uryuu Ishida (Bleach)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Aya Mikage (Ayashi no Ceres)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Emma (Victorian Romance Emma)

Arnett McMillan (Freezing)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Nene Romanova (Bubblegum Crisis)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Airi Katagiri (Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Icarus Toma (Saint Seiya)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Achika Masaki (Tenchi Muyo! in Love)

Signature

Irina Shidou (Highschool DxD)

Ulysses (Ulysses 31)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Saruhiko Fushimi (K Project)

Signature

Ikaruga (Senran Kagura)

Arthur Buttman (Lady Georgie)

Neptune (Choujigen Game Neptune: The Animation)

Emperor Pilaf (Dragon Ball)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Fa Yuiry (Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam)

Signature

Yugi Mutou (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Ushio Okazaki (Clannad ~After Story~)

Signature

Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/stay night)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Nagisa Hazuki (Free! Iwatobi Swimming Club)

Iori Minase (The Idolm@ster)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Enishi Yukishiro (Rurouni Kenshin)

Signature

Ooi (Kantai Collection)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Itsuki Koizumi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.