Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's Play with Anime/Game Character (Part 7) - Minitokyo

Let's Play with Anime/Game Character (Part 7)

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Iroha Isshiki (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

InuTaisho (InuYasha)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Octavia (Tears to Tiara)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Ashram (Record of Lodoss War)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Makoto Tachibana (Free! Iwatobi Swimming Club)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

Ail (Sailor Moon)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Limone (Ai Tenshi: Wedding Peach)

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

Eboshi (Princess Mononoke)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Ikukou Tsukino (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Ouna (The Tale of the Princess Kaguya)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Archer (Fate/stay night)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Reiji Sakamaki (Diabolik Lovers ~ Haunted Dark Bridal)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Ichise (Texhnolyze)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Emeraude (Mahou Kishi Rayearth)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Etoh (Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Heero Yuy (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing)

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Yubaba (Spirited Away)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Akeno Misaki (Haifuri)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Insector Haga (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Arcueid Brunestud (Shingetsutan Tsukihime)

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Dan (To)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Nanami Momozono (Kamisama Hajimemashita)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Orion (Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Nana (Mayoiga)

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.