Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Let's Play with Anime/Game Character (Part 7) - Minitokyo

Let's Play with Anime/Game Character (Part 7)

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Abram (Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Makoto Kino (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Oshizu Murasame (To-Love-Ru)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Eriol Hiiragizawa (Cardcaptor Sakura)

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Akiko Minase (Kanon)

Signature

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Eclair (Kiddy Grade)

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Ruri (InuYasha The Movie 1: Affection Touching Across Time)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Iga Oboro (Basilisk)

Signature

Ohana Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Eleonora Viltaria (Madan no Ou to Vanadis)

Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara!)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Izumo Kusanagi (K)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Iva (Karneval)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Akainu (One Piece)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Ukyou Kounji (Ranma 1/2)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Ibara (Akame ga Kill!)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Azusa Mukami (Diabolik Lovers More, Blood)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Ice Apparition Elder (Yu Yu Hakusho)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Atsushi Nakajima (Bungou Stray Dogs)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Akane Soir (Mai Otome)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Rinne Rokudou (Kyoukai No Rinne)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Ushio Shimabara (Neo Ranga)

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Ayako Matsuzaki (Ghost Hunt)

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.