Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in the destiny? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in the destiny?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

yeah, if you believe that you have a traced destiny...

I believe in something like that, but really not! :P

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i'm don't believe in destiny...all that stuff is fantasy only haha. i believe more in faith than destiny.

Somehow I believe in destiny ^^ Hey, Life is Unpredictable after all :)

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

destiny nope sorry .. it's just another excuse for not taking control.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by Taurecdestiny nope sorry .. it's just another excuse for not taking control.

i agree. but i do believe the future is set for those who are there

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Jet

For now. No ;p

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I think that if the physics manages to predict those uncertainty in the particles, the world will become pretty much predictable, although we don't have got enough machine power for it. Until then, it is random what is going to happen.
No god's been involved in this conclusion.

Not even Jinzhou, a self-proclaimed god.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Not really.. though it's a really good excuse or consolation when something goes wrong. But I believe more often than not things turn out the way they do because of your choice of actions.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

my belief is kinda complex. i believe in destiny, but i dont believe it has power over what choice your going to make. i believe that you have freedom of choice, but once you make that choice, your life is predestined.

i guess its not a very good theory when im a christian, but i think muslim belief is like that, which is kind of fascinating.

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

Destiny? Why should I belive that. My life always changed and there is no path traced. I do what I want even if I've to ignore people and myself. Destiny is something very....very....boring. For example:? My father dreamt the day I was to became a doctor and built my life for that.And then-bang-the computer come and I ignored his self-ploclaimed"my destiny".Now I study engineering and automation despising my fatherĀ“s will.I never liked unhealthy people and I would rather spread an illness than heal people ahahah!.And guess what...my father hate computers the most because of that !

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

cyn

Mi^u

Yes.. Well this time I believe in destiny :)

Might be useful to remember that u are the only person who choose it (your own destiny).

Future is in Ur hand, palz ^^

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

I beleive in destiny but also that you needa take control over your life and that a mans destiny can be changed......or a womans (dont wanna be sexist =P)

Cressoit

Cressoit

Rice: food for thought

I believe in destiny. If people do what they truely enjoy then they are following it.

Signature
Forum Check!

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

I beleive that there are two types of destiny:

There is the destiny that is chosen for you - And the destiny that you decide for yourself.

I am in control of my future - I chose my own destiny.

Signature Image

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Destiny... Hm... I believe in that yet I don't. XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

I believe life is part destiny and part what you make it. Some things are unavoidable from the choices you make, so don't they then become destiny? Of course you can take the wheel and control your life, but there are just some things you cant control and I think people have a hard time dealing with that. It's mans very nature to question, poke and probe things endlessly. To fight to survive and drive onward with the thought in their head that they are always in control, when in fact at times they are not.

But to really answer the question: I believe in destiny, but I also believe in life being what I make of it and the choices I drive behind.

-- Mishkali

KohakuXP

Neutral

Weeeee!!!! I started this destiny stuff in my classroom, it was hilarious.

If there was such thing as destiny and fate then forunte tellers should be able to make much more accurate predictions of your future. The way I see it is destiny and fate are made for comfort the people who dont know what to do or are just lazy to do things on their own. Same goes for most people who claim to be aithist I just say their just lazy.

i believe in destiny on some levels, and i also believe that utimately it's the choices that you make in life determine what your destiny is

Yugure

Asako

Nope, don't believe in it ^-^
I would like to think we control our own lives.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my own life

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

No, i think i can to appoint it

I also think it's little bit of both destiny and what you make of it.

I believe in Fate more than I believe in destiny. Does that make sense?

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.