Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Live : On Stage - Minitokyo

Love Live : On Stage

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I thought the point of Minitokyo was to be a part of a creative community that supports each other. I know this peace had its flaws. I was working in a revised version. But whomever deleted it never gave me the chance. I would like to know in an in-depth reason why it was deleted. I did say I was a bit rusty coming back to walling never knew that there was a place to get my work looked at first.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I am not the one who deleted your wallpaper (I don't have those privileges anymore) but as far as I remember, your wallpaper had some serious extraction issues - there were a lot of those white, jagged edges visible around the characters. Can't remember much about the background, but I think it had some quality issues, too; most likely in the form of pixelated and/or blurry areas.

Gotta say a lot has changed since you were last active, both in the way the submissions are accepted/judged and the techniques used to make wallpapers. I'm not saying you can't make your walls 'old school' like that or that they wouldn't be accepted, but I guess some quality requirements have to be met.

Signature

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

LOL Thanks but I guess this is what I get for using a friends renders. I should have looked them over before putting them in my wallpaper. But after submitting I noticed that Nozomi had half of her right hand missing. I was trying to find the same image with the fingers but no luck. I mean I am a bit upset that it got deleted without my request but I am glad it was removed. I am either going to have to check renders my friends give me or extract my own. and even that is hard sometimes. It's not like me not to check my work I guess I was excited to get back into walling I just forgot to check my work.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Quote: I was working in a revised version. But whomever deleted it never gave me the chance.

See, here's the problem. The gallery isn't for "in progress" works, it's for final versions. Sure, you can upload a version with minor corrections afterwards, but the gallery isn't meant for "sneak peeks" or incomplete works. If you want advice on your wallpapers, the Sandbox is the place to be! And I see you've already made a thread, so you're one step ahead.

The reason for the deletion is included at the bottom of the PM. It's because of the extraction issues and the composition. There are white pixels all around the logo and girls, and the renders are just copy/pasted in the image with no coherence. Furthermore, the background (texture) behind everything is very blurry. To be honest, I didn't even notice the missing fingers until you pointed them out yourself.

Like Alenas said, you can make oldschool-style wallpapers if you want to. But a good wallpaper will require more effort than extracting some renders and placing them over a logo.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.