Animation cels scans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

I have a few animation cels from an anime, all in color. Are they appropriate to scan and add to Minitokyo? I don't see a cel tag anywhere, so it doesn't look like there are cels here, so just wante to know before I scan and upload.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

Can you post a sample (2-3 of them) here? They don't need to be in the original dimension, it's mostly a way to check the composition quality (main images are not too sketchy or covered in pencil lines).

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

Cancel

I only have 4 cels, 'cause they rare AND expensive af XD

Cel 1
Cel 2
Cel 3
Cel 4

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

Only #3 and #4 of those would be acceptable. The colors in the first blend too well, to the point of the characters being indistinguishable in parts.
As for the second, it's too much like a screenshot. Since it's a cel, it's part of the animation of the show, and the character takes up too much of the background for the image to be considered a non-screenshot, if that makes sense.

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.