Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changing Of Account Background - Minitokyo

Changing Of Account Background

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

A good day to Minitokyo and to all who will be able to read this.

First of all, my reason for making this forum is to seek help to the active members here in Minitokyo.
Though, I have been on a hiatus from being active in this site, I want people to know that it does not diminish my love for MT and to the great people I happened to know in here.

Well then, I guess it is time for the important matter. It has been quite a while that I want to change my account background. My computer says it has uploaded the new image completely and that it is being saved, but no matter how many times I refresh/reload my account, it just don't change. Still the old background of mine, and this happened a number of times already.

I do hope that the kind moderators and members here will still find in their hearts to help me.
Please.

Thank you so much and have a blessed day ahead.

With all my respect to the Minitokyo community and its people,

BLUE-CRESCENT

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hi again, haven't seen you around lately :)

Your current header is a picture of a city. Is that the one you want to change, or the one you want to replace the header with?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Quote by pandemonium91Hi again, haven't seen you around lately :)

Your current header is a picture of a city. Is that the one you want to change, or the one you want to replace the header with?

Hi Pande-san! Thank you so much for replying this forum.
Yes, been very busy Pande-san. I do hope you are following the new Sailor Moon season.

Anyway, yes. It is an aerial view of Tokyo and I want to replace it. Is there a way that I can change it.

Thank you so much again Pande-san and my best regards.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

That problem is very common and I had that in past too. Never came up with any proper solution. One of things you can do is clearing cache of your browser. But that too makes whole header tile-y and ruins it.
Another thing that actually helped me last time was, using default skin for a week so MT's server stores it and then changing header, sounds weird but one of "accidental" solution.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Quote by Monu-chanThat problem is very common and I had that in past too. Never came up with any proper solution. One of things you can do is clearing cache of your browser. But that too makes whole header tile-y and ruins it.
Another thing that actually helped me last time was, using default skin for a week so MT's server stores it and then changing header, sounds weird but one of "accidental" solution.

Thank you for this Monu. I do hope they can fix this soon.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

No problem at all bro. ;3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Yup, it does take a bit until the image is updated. Like Monu said, you can try switching to the default skin for a day, then reuploading your desired header. Copy/paste your CSS somewhere so you don't lose your color codes, though I think you can leave these parts out:

Quote: body, #leaderboard, #nav-bar, #nav-bar ul, #header, #partners, #footer, #backbone, #tabs { background-image: url(http://static1.minitokyo.net/skins/Blue-Crescent/bg.png?572);
#header strong, #nav-bar form, #backbone h1, #footer div { background-image: url(http://static1.minitokyo.net/skins/Blue-Crescent/header.jpg?572); }

as they should be generated again.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Quote by pandemonium91Yup, it does take a bit until the image is updated. Like Monu said, you can try switching to the default skin for a day, then reuploading your desired header. Copy/paste your CSS somewhere so you don't lose your color codes, though I think you can leave these parts out:

Quote: body, #leaderboard, #nav-bar, #nav-bar ul, #header, #partners, #footer, #backbone, #tabs { background-image: url(http://static1.minitokyo.net/skins/Blue-Crescent/bg.png?572);
#header strong, #nav-bar form, #backbone h1, #footer div { background-image: url(http://static1.minitokyo.net/skins/Blue-Crescent/header.jpg?572); }

as they should be generated again.

Thank you so much Pande-san. This sure is a big help. ^^
Have a great day ahead. :)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.