Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to know if a scan has already been uploaded - Minitokyo

how to know if a scan has already been uploaded

page 1 of 1 4 total items

As the title says i want to know how to tell if a scan has already been uploaded. I uploaded a scan a month or 2 back and it was deleted and the reason given was that it was already uploaded to minitokyo before my uploading it.

edit;
i don't know where to post this so posted it in this section.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

You have to search through scan gallery of particular series. You can also combine 2 tags in search for less time consuming.
I can explain more if you didn't get what I mean ^^;

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Quote by Monu-chanYou have to search through scan gallery of particular series. You can also combine 2 tags in search for less time consuming.
I can explain more if you didn't get what I mean ^^;

can u you pls explain some more.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

at the top left of most MT pages, you'll find a search bar. simply search per series that you are seeking. sometimes, if you know the character name, this can and will narrow down the search, but not all the time. if it's an unknown scan those are even more trickier, and harder to search for, but not everything on this site has a tag either, but most of the known things, such as bleach and naruto does. as for searching for two tags at once to better search, this can fail sometimes, resulting in not finding what you want, or finding more than you expected. as the tagging system changes a lot, and some of it's broken, it's better to just stick to a more simple method of searching by series or by name, combining could leave you searching for hours on end, even further into scans that don't hold any value whatsoever. and crossover scans are just as difficult, but a bit of searching the site will result in most duplicates being uploaded. however, there are cases where your scan could be better than the other one, or with or without text, etc, you could try uploading it, or simply asking a scan mod about such matters and they will get around to helping you shortly.

also, you can use the drop down on the right of the search bar and you can search the forums for helpful topics as well in regards to scan help, here's one to start you off http://forum.minitokyo.net/t73797 hope this helps some more, if not just let us know, and there are scanner mods you can ask questions to as well, they will answer them, as they are super busy it can take a short bit but they will get back to you on scanner/scan related questions.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.