Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden - Minitokyo

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Has anyone seen it ?

After reading the summary at animenfo, I wasn't really interested but I've tried it and surprisingly it ends up being one of the three new animes I like better (if I exclude Destiny).

The doll is so pretty. I don't think there's lot of action but I was quite trapped by its pace.

Signature

^^ ... well , it's an anime for the younger one ... the plot isn't really awsome ... and the CHarakters *wtf* ... well i wouldn't say this anime is even OK after seeing the first episode ... but maybe it's a question of the point of view ....
i don't like it at all ...

Well the second ep was less intriguing... maybe it's just an average anime.

Signature

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

I think it is interesting so far...I've seen the first ep and gettin' the second one right now. But the art is cute and enjoyable. The music..well... there wasn't too much so I can't comment on that just yet. but I don't see anything that makes it jump out so it's just another action anime so far.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I love it, I can't wait for the Namco game to come out either. Though it does seem average thus far...I must agree, it still interests me and I do have high hopes for it in the future....I just hope they don't get crushed and then beaten to a pulp like some animes enjoy doing to me. Though with some repetative features its still a break from the norm for me.

Signature Image

i read some chapters of the manga and i think the story would improve.

Signature

this manga attracs me !!!i've seen pictures of it and i end up wanting to see the anime !!! i will go search for the episodes this week-end and tell you later if i have liked it :) but i'm already impatient to see them !!! XD

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Anime is quite good, I'm not into Gothic Lolita stuff or anithing but the story is quite complicated and drawings are cute. IMHO worth watching.

rozen maiden seems a bit odd but the doll is cute so i'm gonna continue watching it

hi ^^ i'm back !!! i have watched the 2 first episodes and i really liked it !!! i was surprised that it is funny !!! i enjoy to see shinku hitting jin with her hair !!! i think i will recommand it to my brother and friends... i like the personality of shinku, a stonghest one ^^ that's now one of my fav new anime !!! thanks for attracting my attention on this anime !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

erm can you tell me please where to get the manga ? i want them badly, onegai T.T I am new to getting manga can you all recomend me where to get manga ?

ArcticAngel

The cute thing ^-^

I also watched the 2 first episodes and the plot is very interesting. It's something unique that there is a doll who posses a human :) Well, I like it :)

i just watched the first three episodes and read all the manga scans i could find and i really like it~! but i have a feeling this is one of those animes that's either a hit or a complete miss =\

what i can wait for though is the ost!! does anyone know when exactly it's going to be realsed? *^^* okie dokie take care everyone =)

StarlitChaos
where do you get the manga from i want them please T.T

Hi

I saw épisode 3 and I think this is an interesting serie. The story is not bad but not wonderful too ...

And I love the design of the doll :)

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I only have saw the promo, but looks good. Have too wait to see the first episode. :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

The first épisode is not very enjoyable but later, the serie goes better :)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

haha :d i was skeptical too at first...but then i heard the opening, and then saw how the story developed...and then theres this one soundtrack which was used in the Green Green TV Anime series too :3

This will be one big hit in 2004 :D i really like it and the third doll is teh cutest, after that is Hina Ichigo and then shinku XD

I'm not sure if this will be a big hit but it's a good serie :)

and yes, the opening is great. Be sure to get the single !

The 6 first chapters are scanlated here bnc-scanilations.mori-kun.co.uk
But unfortunately I guess that the only way now to have them is irc...

Signature

Quote by daserldStarlitChaos
where do you get the manga from i want them please T.T

wahhhh *^^* you can get them on MIRC and the group that is scanlating it is BNC. as of today they have scaned up to volume 2 chapter 1.
here's their website: http://bnc-scanilations.mori-kun.co.uk/

if you ever want to find out of a manga is being scanlated you can check out manganews.net or http://www.dailymanga.org/index.php

good luck~! =)

I agree with Starlit, Dailymanga is the best site if you want to find a scanlation !

Rozen Maiden is a great show! I love Shinku and Hina-Ichigo. Both are so cute! The anime just keeps you asking for more. I also wonder what will happen to the dolls at the end of the show...

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

Seem likes they will battle until the last one, like Highlander lol

In fact, they need a medium to move and talk. Without the ring, they can't move anymore and the lose this ring when they lose the game.

So, it probably remain only one doll at the end.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.