Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Things You Should NEVER Dp - Minitokyo

The Things You Should NEVER Dp

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Hello.

Since the last forum was closed already so I am making a new one.

There is only one rule for this game.

Just post whatever you think the next participant should NOT DO.

Have fun and let the games begin, Minitokyans!

For starters: NEVER FORGET TO MAKE A NEW FORUM ESPECIALLY IF THE GAME IS HEAPS OF FUN.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello Aniki, Unfortunately this thread has been already opened by Bunny-san here http://forum.minitokyo.net/t74418
You probably have to ask to close this one for now and ask to reopen it once the other one is finished.

I'm sorry for telling you this ^^;

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.