Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't View My Own Wallpaper? o_o - Minitokyo

Can't View My Own Wallpaper? o_o

page 1 of 1 4 total items

princessLINDA

princessLINDA

daydreaam~*.•°✧

Ever since I uploaded my Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru wallpaper entitled "I'll Bring You Victory.", I haven't been able to open it. I keep receiving the following message each time: "The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist. If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum. Return to the Minitokyo homepage."

Initially, I didn't think much of it because this always happens to me when I first upload something. However, it's been around two weeks now, and I still can't open it. What's odd is that I kept getting favourites, and comments on it (which I wanted to read), so I know OTHERS can see it, even though I can't. :S

Did I mess something up that I could fix somehow? Or should I just reupload it? >.>

Thank you in advance for your help! :D

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Well, since it wasn't deleted and I can see it, too, it's probably because you have the ecchi filter enabled and ecchi is one of the tags added on that wall of yours. I think it was added because the chick you used in the wall is busty and shows off cleavage so the ecchi tag has to be added manually to cover those aspects.

Signature

princessLINDA

princessLINDA

daydreaam~*.•°✧

Quote by AlenasWell, since it wasn't deleted and I can see it, too, it's probably because you have the ecchi filter enabled and ecchi is one of the tags added on that wall of yours. I think it was added because the chick you used in the wall is busty and shows off cleavage so the ecchi tag has to be added manually to cover those aspects.

YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS! :O
That totally worked! Thank you so much~! o((*^▽^*))o
I honestly didn't even know that was an option, or that that tag was added, LOOOOL.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

No problem, glad it was that lol.

Yeah, ecchi tag has to be added to things that contain busty girls, cleavage etc. and everyone who has the ecchi filter on, can't see anything with the tag on it.

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.