Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden - Minitokyo

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

LadyHaloSama

[ Maiden of Roses ]

I have seen episode 1 and 2 it is so awsome *has fallen in love* although when I first saw it I thought it would be like chobits, (( which I also love )) but its a great anime, wait... did you just say game.....??? *mouth drops* w00t

"Play with my mind, Mess with my heart, A toy laying here. Fate turning... When your death comes,
You wont think its funny then"

I like every episode I've seen.... and I've seen all the ones they have released ^^

*bump*

After watching through episode 6, I can safely say that I really like this series. The music is great (and so is the artwork), the characters are easily likable, and the story is rather enjoyable. It's a shame that it's only 12 episodes, and a further shame that the fansubbers have been so slow with releasing it.

On the plus side, that means there's still more for me to watch.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I watched the whole series and I think this anime is pretty good. Too bad it was short. I loved the comedy situations in the series. I also liked the characters. Good anime to watch.

i found this anime very interesting ~
watched the whole series myself ~ i would like to recommand it to everyone ~
i think it has some kinda of deep meaning to it ..(maybe just me ^_^' )
and yes the dolls are so kawaii ~

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

I've watched the anime till ep 5 so far, and I must say...very-2 good (until the last ep I've watch at least), especially compared to these days anime, now I think I might began to look for the manga.

And the toilet ep where shinku is embarassed is really amusing lol :D

i saw the whole thing it was ok the ending isn't what i expcted but all and all it was good

I enjoyed it a good deal. I mean it wasn't extraordinary, but the Shinku character was special and unique enough to carry things along. :)

Be nice if they made more of it.

rashid

hated by all

Rozen Maiden is one of my favorite series.the music and characters are great and the story is interesting.i love it. :D

Signature

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

its a nice anime.... i discovered it after lookin at the walls in mt.. lol :)

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

I watched the entire first season in the span of less than twelve hours :pacman:.

I really liked this series. The characters are very cool (Suigin Tou and Shinku being my favorites), and there is a good mix of humor, action, and darkness.

I ended up feeling very sorry for Suigin Tou when it was revealed that she was incomplete because 'Father' threw her design away, resulting in her incomplete body. :(

I really am looking forward to season two.

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

It is really funny :D
I love SHinku! ^__^

The ending is nice too! I still have to watch the second series :P

Signature Image

Roxen Maiden is one of the best anime i've ever watchd. Kawaii dolls, great music, deep story, and good chara developent arund the series. First i dont think it's good, but seeing the preview here made me wanna try.

I like seki-seki sisters. they are cute and (somewhat) diffrent from each other. Suigi Tou is the darkest chara holds a great key to the story.

Love it too, and want more of it^^really like it!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No bumping threads over 2 years old.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.