Can anyone Suggest me a meaningful name for my new born son ?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Cancel

Hello friends by the god grace i has a baby .Please suggest me some good meaningful names,And also suggest me some animation games for my younger son.

• 45wk 6d ago

Monu-chan

Monu-chan

Out of Reach

Cancel

First of all Congratulations for giving birth to new life! I wish he'll stay healthy forever! :D

There are really lots of names with beautiful meanings, so many choices too!
Do you want your baby to have name related to nature? or gods? or some nice adjectives/titles?
Many names are country specific too. Do you want certain letter to start the name with? like M for Monu, S for Shivam etc.?

As the Light begins to intensify, so does my misery,
and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.
Signature Image

Cancel

Some unique name

merged: 06-13-2016 ~ 06:37am
Some unique name my friend. Starting with R and A. I am searching online also. Actually i have searched a website. IT has unique names and their meanings. Numerology also.

http://www.babynology.com/baby-boy-names.html

• 45wk 0d ago

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lazy af

Cancel

I would recommend a name that is easy to pronounce and spell. Otherwise you're dooming the kid to a slightly inconvenient lifetime of always having to spell his name.

Want to help out with tagging? (Of course you do!) See these: Tag admin thread | Guidelines | Tag-licious

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.