Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I wonder if you can explain to me why it was excluded my scan [Queen's Blade Grimoire] Demon Monkey Necromancer). Since Queens Blade is an ecchi anime, and there are so sensual images as those posted. Thanks.

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

Although 699291 was not deleted by me, I can explain why.

Queen's Blade is very sexually graphic, but the images must still must follow MT rules. MT does not allow fully exposed outer labia (see where her underwear is coming off).
This, for example, is okay because she's partially covered.

The rest of the images were deleted for poor quality. They appear to have been poorly scanned then filtered to try to make them look better.
If you look at them full-size, you see they look blurry and watery. You can also see scan lines (the vertical colored lines), which happen from poor scanning or a bad scanner.

If you have any more questions on ecchi guidelines or scan quality, feel free to PM me.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Thanks for the explanation.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.