Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MAnga or anime stores in Montreal??? - Minitokyo

MAnga or anime stores in Montreal???

page 1 of 1 4 total items

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

hi i just moved to montreal canada and i was wondering if there was like a manga or anime community here............
i also wanted to ask if there are stores that sell manga books and anime videos and all those things
if anyone know something about it please help me ...i`ve got nothing to do and i cant find them.....
an address wont be bad.....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, your best bet is to go to China Town in Montreal, take the Metro to Place D'Armes, I used to know a place there, but they keep moving, it's not that big, but you'll find some stores with anime. As for anime videos.. there are a few places, used to be a good rental store on Bishop, but they closed down >_<;; Check in the Eaton Centre, I think there's a video store there with loads of anime stuff too, I'm terrible with directions, sorry if I'm not much help ^_^'

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

no problem anyway thanx i´d try that on friday cause i have nothing to do then .....thank you very much

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Twinlord

Twinlord

Andrew

i live there i mean in montreal but i still havent seen any since i moved here you know i think at a shop named haus des buches no wait thats in germany sorry dude dunno/...............

Water, Wind, Fire and Earth
Powers which conform the whole Earth,
The one you will choose wil be Darkness or Light,
The ones to control all over their might...

The Renaissence of Life
The Life of the ONE...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.