Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DXD part2 - Minitokyo

Tagged under High School DxD

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Can someone explain to me why this scan was removed?

Quote by Masterchief80,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/701138][/url]) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

I'm NOT the mod who deleted your scan. Your version looks faded and blurry, compared to the other scan.
Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Thanks for the answer though I had to wait for her a little long time (only 13wk) but let's return to the case of the scan it should remain as alternate version because it was less cut from each side.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Your scan has been restored as alternate version, Masterchief80.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.