Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 done goofed on day 1 - Minitokyo

done goofed on day 1

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

so i made an account to explore with, as a deviantart friend recommended this site for pose references and nice art to look at, too.

when I made my username, my old fart keyboard decided to stick and now I have a capital letter where it shouldn't be. Is this fixable?

And hello!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

PM any moderator that you want to fix your name. It'll be done as soon as they check it. :)
And Hello and Welcome to MT!

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Welcome here i hope you get the name fixed soon so good luck

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Hylian, hope you had your name fixed, welcome to the forums/site and hope to see you around again.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Hihi HylianPaladin-san! I took care of your username issue. Hopefully I got it right!

Welcome to our MT family!

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there and welcome to MT!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.