The wallpaper you have submitted (Solitude) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:
- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.
Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.
This is an automated message and cannot be replied.
Additional information provided by the moderator:
Looking your past works it seems you can do better, if you\'re not sure about something, please post your work in the sandbox and we\'ll help you :D
Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.
- It was too simplistic - It is the oposite of simplistic
-The subject was too blurry or over-filtered - also it isnt
It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos - was based on a screenshot but all wallpaper was vectorized by me and have no unmodified stock photos
- It was a low-effort wallpaper- 3 weeks vectorizing around 8 hours per day, without mention all the details that were not part of the image that i based on to vectorize
-It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link- It is impossible since this wallpaper is my original, the original SS had all the other sailors and Usagi image was another
- It did not feature an anime-style image- It is Sailot Moon....
I consider this one of my best works, considering that was done in 2012, 4 years ago. Comparing with my recent works, of course the recent ones are much better, I wasnt a webdesigner 4 years ago, but looking to this wallpaper, without womparing with other works, it have the quality that Minitokyo requires for their works. The fact that I admit that could be better doesnt take any quality of it.
I understand that is harder to evaluate the quality of a work when you dont have the original to compare
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Evsnm01j_jYjdKVldPVWFIVEk this is the original image