Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Indy Art Question - Minitokyo

Indy Art Question

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Pop-pu

Pop-pu

~Autistic Artist~

Uh, sorry if this isn't the right place for this, but I didn't know where else to ask.

I was thinking of posting some of my traditional art (my sketchbook drawings in particular) and I was wondering if it's allowed for the spiral part of the notebook to be showing in the scanned drawing. So is it ok or should it be cropped?

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I don't think it's a problem, even if it does sorta ruin the image (personal taste). As long as it is scanned and not a photo, it should be fine to upload. Any piece of art that is shown through a photo (made with a camera) will be deleted from the gallery. Or so, the rules say.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello! :D
It is okay to crop the spiral part!
It is okay if very little part is seen, but if it's whole spiral binding part, it'll distract the viewer's eyes from main focus that is your drawing so, better crop it. :)

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

some crop, others do not, I tried searching for it in the faq section but I came to nothing helpful, check there for the other requirements however, but I have seen indy art in the past with notebook spirals such as:

clicky
clicky
clicky

to start you off.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Pop-pu

Pop-pu

~Autistic Artist~

Thank you all for your input, I cropped most of it out so hopefully it won't be too distracting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.