Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Keijo vs. Senran Kagura - Minitokyo

Keijo vs. Senran Kagura

page 1 of 1 3 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Which anime in your opinion is better, Kejio or Senran Kagura. Personally I like Senran Kagura better than Keijo. The concept of attacking with butts and boobs was so strange in the Keijo series.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

I actually like Keijo more in terms of purely the anime of both.

Senran Kagura is taking a familiar concept (ninjas) and simply ecchi-fying it, which isn't exactly new.

Keijo is taking a normally ecchi concept, but actually turning it into an awesome, shonen-like sports show with very likable characters, and actually gets to where the ecchi-side is pretty easy to overlook due to how over-the-top and ridiculous (in a good way) things can get.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Yeah, over-the-top and ridiculous in a good way. The developers knew what they were getting into I guess. I wish the plot and concept of Keijo were different, but oh well, that's Japan for you! XD

Still, when I think of Senran Kagura, I think of a fast paced ninja style environment and of course a lot of fan service/ ecchi. I am truly a fan of martial arts in anime since I started watching DBZ as a kid.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.